Trash the Dress | Suelen e Jonatas

Um trash the dress um pouco atrasado! Calma, calma, vou explicar.  A Suelen e o Jonatas já são casados fazem 4 anos. Para comemorar essa união, eles decidiram fazer algo romântico: um destination trash the dress. Tá, mas o que é isso? Viajamos até Garopaba - SC, e passamos lá 5 dias nos divertindo e clicando. Foi exaustivo, mas tiramos muitas fotos boas. Foi até dificil escolher as melhores para postar.

Não esquece do comentário e de pinar na tua galeria do Pinterest :)

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Iona Cavalier (Thursday, 02 February 2017 19:59)

naturally like your website but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I'll certainly come again again.

• #2

Kimberli Santo (Friday, 03 February 2017 12:02)

What i don't understood is if truth be told how you're not actually a lot more well-preferred than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me in my view believe it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it's one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!

• #3

Gilberto Neiss (Sunday, 05 February 2017 05:23)

What's up to all, the contents present at this website are truly awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

• #4

Vania Serra (Sunday, 05 February 2017 17:54)

Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other people that they will assist, so here it occurs.

• #5

Cristen Vandermark (Monday, 06 February 2017 00:57)

I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

• #6

Lula Selvy (Monday, 06 February 2017 08:10)

Everything published made a great deal of sense. But, think on this, suppose you composed a catchier post title? I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid, but suppose you added a post title to possibly get a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda boring. You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news titles to grab people interested. You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your website a little bit more interesting.

• #7

Katharine Jeanbaptiste (Monday, 06 February 2017 22:06)

I believe what you posted made a great deal of sense. However, think on this, suppose you typed a catchier post title? I ain't suggesting your content is not good., but what if you added something to maybe grab people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.

Curta a FanPage

Contatos

Insta: @klfotos  | Face: /klfotos

conversecom@klfotos.com.br

Av Júlio de Castilhos, 962 - Centro, Camaquã/RS

51 3692-3418 / 9677-8071 / 8175-3483 (Whats)

_

To jobs at USA and Europe, send an e-mail to international@klfotos.com.br